Never before has the original Chinese Acupressure-Meridian Massage, called Tui Na, pronounced “tway nah,” online course offered for horses, dogs, and cats to everyone who loves animals. Tui Na has been used with humans and animals for thousands of years and is the most commonly used form of bodywork in China today!
Tui Na is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It can be best described as a combination between massage and acupressure. Massage is the manipulation of bodily tissues, while acupressure works with the energetics of the body. By combining these two powerful yet gentle forms of bodywork humans and animals alike receive the physical and emotional health benefits which include:
- Builds the immune system
- Releases endorphins necessary to relieve pain
- Strengthens muscles, tendons, joints, and bones
- Releases natural cortisone to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Resolves injuries more readily by increasing blood circulation and removing toxins
- Balances the flow of energy and blood to optimize nourishment of internal organs and bodily tissues.
Choose the following options:
- 25 Online CE credits for NBCAAM - No case studies required -$275
- 20 Online & 5 Hands-On CE credits for NBCAAM - Case studies req-$350
- Case Studies Only - Prerequisite is completing No Case Studies Tui Na course at Tallgrass Animal Acupressure. See Note below- $75.
Tallgrass Animal Acupressure courses are world-renowned in animal acupressure. This online course focuses on the theories and hands-on techniques needed to offer horses, dogs, and cats a highly effective Tui Na session. The techniques included are a variety of An Fa (direct pressure), Tui Fa (pushing/dredging), Na Fa (grasping), Mo Fa (rubbing), among other techniques. These techniques can help be both invigorating and sooth the spirit depending how they are applied.
The online course includes tons of videos, photographs, a set-by-step guide to the Tui Na protocol, and case studies for common equine and canine conditions such as arthritis, muscle pain, respiratory illness, digestion problems, hindquarter issues, and more.
Questions: Please contact us at email@example.com, 727-744-4945