If you would like to host a Hands-On course (equine or small animal), please contact us via email, so that we can make arrangements. Ask for Laura at:
In order to host a successful course, we would need the following:
- At least 6-8 participants
- 4-6 well handled horses (no young stock or pregnant mares)
- 4-6 well socialized dogs that are easy to handle (no puppies or pregnant dogs)
- Venue with undercover area and seating.
- Help with promotion of the course and listing of participants
- Minimum of 3 months to promote and organize the event
What you get in return?
- Free advertising and exposure to your venue
- Scholarship opportunities for limited number of your employees to participate in the course and learn Acupressure