This 4-day hands-on class provides hands-on demonstrations, practice and exercises for the acupressure session protocol, Association, Alarm, Source, Master points. Major meridian exercises, specific conditions and Assessment exercises. Choose between Equine or Small Animal Acupressure.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 - Examinations - Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol - Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points - location, assessment and energetics
- Source points - location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection & practice
- 5-Element Theory and use of Correspondence Chart
- Meridian system overview, demonstration, and exercises
- Location, flow, function, and attributes of each of the 12 major meridians and 2 extraordinary vessels
- Common physical and emotional issues associated with each of the elements and meridians
- Acupoints that can benefit these issues; their location, energetics and reinforcement of acupressure protocol and techniques
- Further use of Association points and addition of Alarm points
Prerequisites: The two online courses, Overview of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Meridian Theory. These courses are required for the Practitioner Program.